Saturday, August 01, 2009

Penelope Cruz : I don’t know if I believe in marriage

Actress isn’t bothered by romantic tradition

Penelope Cruz has been with Javier Bardem for 2 years

Penelope Cruz is in no rush to walk down the aisle.

The actress, who is dating actor Javier Bardem, isn’t sure if it’s the right thing for her.

‘I don’t know if I believe in marriage,’ says Penelope. ‘I believe in family, love and children.

'I want to have babies one day but not right now. When I do it I want to do it really well. I want it to be my best project in life.’

But Penelope, 35, is wary of talking about her private life.

‘It’s always a trap to share your secrets,’ she tells Psychologies.

‘I did that when I first got attention as a teenager, acting in Spain. I would get so upset because I’d talk about a movie for two hours and then all I’d read was something personal that I’d talked about.’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home