Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Eva Longoria 'desperate' to shake off sex-kitten image


Eva Longoria was thrilled when she bagged the role of a serious special agent in the movie 'The Sentinel', for she was hoping that it would stop people from thinking about her only as a sex-kitten.

Eva plays a special agent opposite Michael Douglas in upcoming thriller 'The
Sentinel', and admits she is desperate to shake off the sex kitten image she
has gained playing Gabriele Solis in hit series 'Desperate Housewives'.

"I wanted to show the audience I was capable of doing something
else, before they could only see me as Gabrielle," Femalefirst quoted her, as saying.

Despite her typecasting concerns, the 31-year-old actress is seen in several
revealing outfits in 'The Sentinel'.

Eva insists the sequences were essential to the movie's plot.

She explained: "There is a shot of my butt in a tight skirt as I walk in the
office. So my boss tells me to dress differently. It is all very important.

Apart from a more serious role, Longoria also got the chance to work with some of Hollywood's biggest names like Michael Douglas and Keifer Sutherland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home