Friday, July 31, 2009

Ashton Kutcher: My relationship with Demi is so solid

Actor says she is the brightest light in the room

Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore started dating in 2003.

Ashton Kutcher admits he's still completely smitten with wife Demi Moore.

The hunk, who married the actress four years ago, has revealed the secret to their successful union.

‘The real trick is putting yourself around people you admire,' he says. 'That’s why I married my wife. I locked in the brightest light in the room.

'My wife and I have an agreement in our marriage, and part of that contract is that we are going to shine our lights on each other. My relationship with Demi is so solid, thank God.’

Ashton, 31, says they always discuss their thoughts with one another.

‘We’re so communicative about the way that we’re feeling that we don’t allow space to come between us,’ he tells Parade magazine.

‘I definitely believe that if you stop working at relationships, they go away.’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home