Friday, July 31, 2009

Gemma Atkinson: I’m giving up glamour modelling

Ex-Hollyoaks star wants to concentrate on acting

Gemma Atkinson has modelled for Ultimo


Gemma Atkinson has quit doing raunchy magazine spreads for lads’ mags.

The former Hollyoaks star wants to focus on getting her acting career off the ground.

‘I am not doing any shoots this year,’ Gemma, 24, tells The Sun.

‘You can't just expect to have done a Channel 4 soap and become a movie star, so I’ve had to start all over. I made a decision to take a year out from the modelling.

‘I wanted to audition and take acting classes - I want to start afresh. I have been coming down to London to meet with my acting coach and to have elocution lessons.’

But Gemma, who has 36E boobs, still plans to do a calendar.

‘That is different, as it's my own styling, my own team,' she adds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home