Saturday, August 12, 2006

Jordan's Big Boob



It seems Jordan has made something of a boob with regard to the size of her famous breasts.

And as a result, the model has been squashing herself into the wrong-sized bra.

Jordan was under the impression that her (let's not beat around the bush here) enormous bosoms were just a DD cup.

When, in fact, they are a size G.

She was recently measured up and was, for some bizarre reason, shocked to find out how big she really is.

She said: "I know I've got big boobs but I never realised they were that big.

"It just shows you how a good-fitting bra makes all the difference - and I didn't even need to get another boob job.

"Now I've got support and I look and feel great."

The 28-year-old has just signed a multi-million pound deal with underwear firm Panache to design bras for large-chested girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home